- Robust Pipe Frame
- Profile Cut Tynes
- Reversible Shovels
It is ideal for loosening and aerating soils. It is mounted directly on the tractor’s three point linkage. It prepares the seed bed quickly & economically and has been specially designed in such a way that it can be used for medium & light soils. Depending upon the soil conditions, the farmer can achieve working depths upto 9 inches, which is an ideal sowing depth for most crops & vegetables. The absence of springs ensures that the crop remains/ farm residue do not get entangled in the tiller, ensuring a smooth tilling operation.
- Its strong steel pipe frame provide sufficient weight to the tiller which allows it to penetrate the land easily, properly and removes the need for any additional weights being piled-on the tiller
- The tiller penetrates deeply in the soil without the risk on any crop remains/ farm residue getting stuck on it, thereby allowing the farmer to attain proper working depth during tillage operation.
- The tynes used in this tiller have been cut at precise angles which ensure that the tiller penetrates the land effectively with minimum load on the tractor. The tynes used in this tiller have variable thickness which is matched to the soil conditions of the end-user
- The ergonomically designed shovels used in this tiller have a unique composition which ensures high durability & efficient working, resulting in low-maintenance costs for the farmer
- The heavy-duty lift provided in the tiller ensures that the farmer can engage the tiller in medium to light duty soils easily
- The double nakka provided with the three point linkage provides the ease of attachment & detachment and is also more robust than single nakka.